With some Googling, I learned that the colours associated with this sign are purple and blue (in my brain it will be forever green for Sailor Jupiter though!) Sagittarius people are said to be straightforward, yet also optimistic and fun-loving. For these reasons, I chose to use brighter blues and purples, and have a clean, sharp outer edge on my eyeshadow. Since Sagittarius is also symbolized by the half-man half-horse centaur, I used my longest falsies to mimic a horse's long fringe, and attempted some contouring to elongate my face. I kept the rest of my face fairly simple and fresh since Sagittariuses tend to be outdoorsy and natural.
I procrastinate and have a thirst for knowledge like a good Sagittarius, but in a million years I'd never describe myself as optimistic, confident, outdoorsy, or athletic! I always figured myself for a dreamy and empathetic Pisces.
- Garnier Nutritioniste Moisture Rescue Refreshing Gel-Cream
- Laura Mercier Secret Concealer in 2
- Marcelle BB Cream in Light to Medium
- Marcelle Face Powder in Translucent
- Sally Hansen Natural Powder Blush in Cherub
- LUSH Skin Tint in Feeling Younger
- Rimmel Natural Bronzer in Sun Light
- Urban Decay Primer Potion (original)
- Nyx Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk
- Urban Decay eyeshadow in Peace
- elf eyeshadow palette (medium blue and navy)
- LUSH eyeliner in In Charge
- Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eyepencil in Ransom
- Revlon ColorStay Brow Enhancer in Light Brown
- Smashbox Brow Tech Wax
- random night market false lashes
- Korres Lip Butter in Pomegranate
Check out the other looks here:
What's your star sign? Do you ever feel like you were born under the wrong one?