- Essie Going Incognito (dark green: little finger base colour)
- OPI Alpine Snow (white: stars, branches, penguin's tummy)
- Orly Luxe (gold: stars, penguin's beak)
- American Apparel Peacock (teal: base colour)
- Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Blue-Away (light blue; penguin body, dots)
- butter London Pillar Box Red (bright red: base colour, penguin's scarf)
As always, I had a lot of fun! I dug up a lot of my older polishes for this, and it made me remember how much I love Essie Going Incognito for its rich, deep green, and butter London Pillar Box Red for its stunning formula and colour.