|Clinique Pretty Easy Eye Palette; Clinique Pretty Easy Brow Palette|
|Swatches in direct and indirect natural light|
- 1 (French Vanilla) is a matte creamy vanilla shade, available as a single shadow
- 2 is a shimmery beige; it is the lighter shade from the Like Mink duo
- 3 is shimmery, warm bronze; it's the darker shade from the Like Mink duo
- 4 (Jute Brown) is shimmery cool brown, also found in the Wear Everywhere Neutrals octet
- 5 is a shimmery cool silver; it's the light shade from the Nightcap duo
- 6 (Peppercorn) is a matte, dark charcoal, also available in the Wear Everywhere Blues octet
- 7 is a matte, pale cream; it's the lightest shade in the Teddy Bear quad
- 8 is a cool, shimmery taupe; it's the light shade in the Starlight Starbright duo
By the way, you can tell in these photos I desperately need to have my hair dyed again--I'm practically a blonde if you look at my baby hairs! My colour faded a lot and became quite brassy. I finally booked an appointment with my stylist two weeks ago and feel SO much better with my colour refreshed.
Overall I quite like the Clinique Pretty Easy Eye Palette: it's highly portable, has a nice mix of neutrals to suit any occasion, and I love that they included mini Skinny Stick eyeliners. Let's say you are headed to a party right after work and want to add a little drama to your makeup. Throw this in your purse with a blending or crease brush (just use your fingers to apply all-over colour) and you'll be able to whip up a pretty eye look in the bathroom easily. The subtle shimmer is also more flattering and appealing to a wide range of makeup lovers of all ages.
Available at Clinique: $55 CAD / $44.50 USD