|source: Jeremy Laing website|
- Dermablend Smooth Indulgence Foundation in Sand Beige
- NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer in Custard
- Guerlain Crazy Meteorites Radiant Powder
- Sally Hansen by Carmindy blush in Cherub
- Urban Decay eyeshadow in Sin and Darkhorse (Naked 1)
- Marcelle 2 in 1 Retractable Eyeliner in Azurite
- Maybelline Mega Plush Volum'Express Mascara
- Chella Eyebrow Color Pencil in Elegant Ebony
- MAC eyeshadow in Concrete (as brow powder)
- NYX Eyebrow Wax Pencil
I forgot to wear it in the photos, but I also wore Annabelle TwistUp lip crayon in Cherry (which you can see in action in the outfit photo below!)
|Thanks MizzJ for snapping this photo!|
I found browsing designers' runway collections really inspiring; I definitely want to translate more runway looks into nail art, especially more stuff from Jeremy Laing. Unfortunately, I found out after the event that Jeremy Laing has closed down his label due to the competitive nature of the fashion industry, among other things. (The irony of having nails inspired by this designer and wearing a dress from a fast fashion company is not lost on me.)
By the way, the second annual CAFA awards will be taking place in January 2015 in Toronto. I see some familiar names among the nominees here and found some cool new designers as well--check out Sid Neigum at WMCFW!
Which designer or brand would inspire you to create a nail or makeup look?